Wednesday 3 August 2011

10 Things You Didn't Know About Me!

I was tagged by Mummy Wants to reveal 10 things you didn’t know about me before this post, so here goes…




1: I have naturally very curly (more afro frizz) hair and absolutely hate it and straighten it whenever I have time. Not only that but it is naturally blonde but has been dyed so many times (including VERY dark!)it can't remember what colour it's supposed to be! Lol. I guess us girls are never satisfied! ;)


2: I was brought up by my amazing Mum who is fantastic! I also have a brother, Jack (real name William Jack) and a sister, Georgia, who I love to bits!


3: I have always loved animals as it's how I was brought up to respect and love them. I love all animals but have a real soft spot for Ragdoll cats - which we have three - called Mr Tumbles, Little Miss May and TwinkleToes!


4: At one point in my childhood we had 36 pets at once including a Dobermann, a Dalmation, a German Shepherd, 8 lovebirds, 6 rabbits, 2 guinea pigs, 4 chinchillas, 2 cats and a menagerie of other animals including tropical fish!


5: I didn't pass my driving test until 2008 when I was 22. I did pass first time though! At the time I passed, Martyn owned the loudest and brightest car in the world which was great!


6: I have 12 GCSEs all grade A* to C plus 4 AS Levels in Law, English Language & Literature, History and Sociology.


7: I have a huge obsession with Eeyore - I think the current count of Eeyore soft toys, piggy banks, ornaments, toys, snow globes etc is almost 250!

8: I sucked my thumb until I was 21 (and still do sometimes at night to help me get to sleep!)


9: I love to sing and am apparently quite good (but that's according to a very bias Husband and Mum!). My Mum even paid for me to record my own CD at a recording studio!


10: You probably already know this, but I have the most gorgeous, amazing Husband, Martyn and daughter, Lexi, who I love with all my heart!


That's me in a nutshell :) I hope you enjoyed learning about me and my life!
x Hayley x

2 comments:

  1. Hellο therе! Τhis blog pοst could not be wгitten any better!

    Reading through this post remіnds me of my pгeѵiοus roommate!
    He аlwayѕ kеpt talking about
    this. I mоѕt certainly will senԁ this information tо him.
    Fairly certain hе'll have a very good read. I appreciate you for sharing!

    Look at my site; web design greece

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was аble to find good information from yоur contеnt.


    Fеel free to visit my webpagе .
    .. ??????as? a?t?????t??

    ReplyDelete